Again the problem with our houses :)

 I come to talk about a subject that is not easy to me. It is something that I kind of figured out. It's scientific, but I guess It can be misunderstood. It's about electricity. Electricity is very dangerous. High voltage electricity is extremely violent and can do much harm to a person. But this is really important, and practical. I have studied electricity (not electronics) in my high school days. I know that electricity in the electrical wires produces a magnetic field. It's I think called "induction". Now the magnetic fields, in my own personal perspective can condense. Like a lot. And they can produce acids. Like a battery, imagine that. These acids are extremely corrosive and can destroy just about anything, even metal. So, in a house, if you want to keep it in good state, and well maintained, you should disconnect the circuit breakers that are not essential for some time. Just that. Leave the refrigerator on. I strongly believe that this way the magnetic fields dissipate slowly, along time. It's I think a way to keep our houses in good state and to keep our houses a place where we feel good and comfortable. This influences all, the ambient of the house we live in. We can feel well or we can feel bad, in our house. Or apartment. I do this for some time all the time in my house. And the results are quite amazing. I really feel better, even though this can seem like an illusion or psychological. But I really think it's scientific. You can have great advantages with this. A house in better conditions, and you can feel better in your house, and sleep better at night. I hope you just try to see my perspective. Even if you leave the unnecessary electricity circuit breakers off for half an hour once a month it can bring you really great advantages. Thank you.

Electromagnetic Induction

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Recycle the vegetable waste

kung fu weapons