Hemp flowers with CBD :)

Hi. One year ago, at the end of august 2015 I ordered and received some called hemp buds or hemp flowers and the box was written in an eastern (like Russian) language and said CBD and cannabidiolio and things like that. I tried the tea without any milk. I was weighting 88kg for a few years already. I started going like a lot to the Wc and I started loosing weight. Still eating good, with a lot of apetite, and now I'm stable at 76kg and I measure 1,76m. This is the story. Some people say that if you wanna extract the cannabinoids from the tea you gotta add a little milk or juice while hot. I always keep it at home. I drink the tea from time to time. Better is better. Thanks!.. O:)

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

The cancer and the mind

Ginseng overdose