Weed stress will manage :)

Hi

My point of view regarding the weed issue. You may know that I already had stress with weed, and it's written here. I shall go straight to the point. Cannabis Sativa, and Cannabis Ruderalis are 100% Ok, and can be used with absolute safety. This includes the hemp and some hallucinogenic weed. Cannabis Indica can be pretty dangerous. The weed I smoked, and also the hasch I smoked, when I was 17 (and that caused me the stress), was, from my perspective, made of this cannabis type. This is what I feel. This is my vision. This is what I figured out, as years passed by, and if I may say, quite some time ago. I don't say that we can't handle Cannabis Indica, I just say that it's much more difficult. It's much more powerful, and with much more medicinal use. Thank you so much for hearing me. I'll be online.

Thank you so much :)

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

The cancer and the mind

Ginseng overdose

Hemp with CBD - perfect health