High in the Sky - Mentally and Physically

Drugs. Everyone knows that drugs have a psychic effect. They make you happy, they make you think that you are healthy, they make you think that you found inner peace, they make you feel one with the Whole, they make you warm, etc...
But, they are not legal. Period. No need to question that. We just don't take them.
One could ask, "why aren't they legal?.." or say "they should be legal". It's a way.
To me, I believe that whatever we may seek in the drugs (that are forbiden) we may find somewhere else. I do.
For example: alcohol. It makes everything that drugs do. Why isn't it enough, for some people?..
Well, our body, mind and heart, are very complex. Drugs vary in potency. I mean, the substances that are active, are present in diferent quantities. If one thinks that alcohol or tobacco, aren't enough, and goes beyond, that one is in need of something in a huge quantity, that will bring him what he needs.
But, one can easily find what one needs, with many other things, besides illegal substances.
People who take drugs, usually have mental problems. I think it is a fact. Psychological treatment is very effective, especially if you take pills.
One should listen very carefully to his heart. One should act, in a way, that he is doing something very good to himself. One should trust his own ability to survive, and to be happy. Happinness is very simple, at least to me. I find happinness from the cool pure air that I breathe. I find happinness from the soft warm feelings that the Sun brings me. I find happinness with being with other people, that I like. I find happinness changing.
Just to finish: people who take drugs want to change; a lot. They want to have success in their lives, and be apreciated by others. They just choose an "illegal" way to do that. To me, it's kind of unfair, because drugs are kind of irresitible, see?.. They smell well. They taste well. They make you an physical good effect, in general. They better your metabolism, and keep you away from diseases (body). They are just illegal.
I don't take drugs. You may see that I have already take them... he he.... It was a hard struglle, with the drugs. I had several relapses. But I succeeded. Now, I am counting the years, since I did it for the last time. I don't miss them. But, either I don't want to forget them, he he... I found, for myself, other perfectly legal ways to "get my kicks"....To be healthy. To be happy. To change (a lot).

I like new experiences. I like to unravel mysteries... I like to explore....I really like to change. I have the luck of having found ways to do that. It's easy?.. No. It costs money?.. Yes. It's worth it?.. Oh, yes.

Should drugs be legal?.. Recreational drugs. Something to make you feel (very) good. I believe it is a subject that is being studied by scientists and doctors. Every day you see new smart shops opening, new recreational drugs being invented.

Suggestion: smoke/drink every tea you can find in the herbal shops, or in the natural products shops. It's natural medecine. You need an effect?.. Take this tea. You need another effect?.. Take that tea. There are some mighty powerful products in those shops, believe me.

Thank you


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Trying to find work

The cancer and the mind